Entertaining with Pranks

In college..
David asked: Do you know the shortest relation of our life??
Mack replied: Yes, it is between us and our books..
David: Pl elaborate..
Mack: We get committed for very less days just before exams
and
after that..
Break up!!

********

Mother: Did you enjoy your first day at school?
Girl: First day? Do you mean I have to go back tomorrow?

********

Professor: You have scored zero.
Student: Smiled and start moving hand through hairs.
Professor: You have scored zero marks in result, not zero dandruff, so shame on you..

********

Real meaning of man’s SAYINGS:-

When Man say’s: "You're the only girl I've ever cared about."
Means: "You are the only girl who hasn't rejected me.!!"
When Man say’s: "I really want to get to know you better."
Means: "So I can tell my friends about it.!!"
When Man say’s: "I'm a Romantic."
Means: "I'm poor.!!"

********

Son: Dad, what is an idiot?
Dad: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening to him can't understand him.
Do you understand me?

********

X: Hey, man! Please call me a taxi.
Y: Yes, sir. You are a taxi.

********

X: Why are you crying?
Y: The elephant is dead.
X: Was he your pet?
Y: No, but I'm the one who must dig his grave.

********

There is only man in the world, who can ask females to shut her mouth and in response females Smile back..
Guess who is he??
...........
...........
He is a Photographer!!

********

The teacher to a student:
Conjugate the verb "to walk" in simple present.
The student: I walk. You walk ....
The teacher interrupts him , Quicker please.
The student: I run. You run ...

********

Teacher: Did your father help you with your homework?
Student: No, he did it all by himself.

********

Q: What is the difference between a woman and a magnet?
A: Magnets have a positive side!

********

Q. What does a guy and a car have in common?
A. They both have the ability to misfire.

********

Q- Why do lions always eat raw meat?
A- Because they don't know how to cook.

********

Q- What happens when you throw a green rock into the Red Sea?
A- It gets wet.

********

Teacher: If you multiplied 50 by 8 and then
divided by 4, what would you get?
Funny Student: The wrong answer.

********

Mr. X: Dear do you believe in ghosts??
Mr. Y: Yes..
Mr. X: Then tell me that “what they would talk with each others??”
Mr. Y: They speak to each other that “Do you believe in human being??”

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List