Jokes for Fun


Once a boy said to girl: Come in my heart and stay here forever.
Girl replied: Should i remove my sleepers???
Boy: No honey, its not a temple , come without removing!!!!!

*******

Employer : We need some one for this Job, who is Responsible.
Applicant : Sir, your search ends here, in my previous job, whenever anything went wrong, they said I am Responsible....

*******


Why are school cafeteria workers cruel?
It happens because they batter fish, beat eggs, and whip cream.

How does a skeleton call his friends?
On a telebone!

*********

How did Noah see the animals on the Ark at night?
With flood lights!

*********

What is a volcano?
A mountain with hiccups!

*********

Do mermaids use knives and forks when they eat?
No, they use their fish fingers!

*********

Never walk like you rule the world..
Walk like you do not care who rules the world!
Show your attitude!!

*********


Man to his fast friend: Dear, yesterday I bought the air-condition of 2 ton but...
Friend: But What?
Man: I got cheated, i weighted it and it was just 40 KG only!!

*********

Woman: Doctor, can I be mother after 30?
Doctor: No, 30 babies are already more than enough..

*********

"Carry laughter with you wherever you go." ~Hugh Sidey

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List