... Sms Jokes New Short & Funny Jokes - The Laugh Starter: Sms Jokes

Since 2006 - Serving the Fresh, Hilarious & Entertaining Stuff For All Age Groups.

Translate

Sms Jokes


«Previous Next»
Kid to his friend: My dear, When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you....
Why should only i suffer ????!!

------------


Girl: What should be there in a magazine to make it sale like hotcake?
Boy Replies: A beautiful model on the cover and no cover on the her..

-------------

Boy: I want to be the best man in my life, but...
Girl: But what?
Boy: The problem with being the best at a wedding is that you don't get to prove it.

-------------

One kid to another kid:--
i want u to know that our friendship means a lot to me..
U cry i cry.
U laugh i laugh.
U jump out of the window...
I look down & then... i laugh again

--------------

At a study class teacher asked a kid: Do you pray to God?
Kid replied: No mam, my mom is a good cook.

-----

"What soap is to body, laughter is to the soul."-Yiddish