With These Jokes - Creating Humor in Less Time is Kid's Game

Short of time? Try these 2-3 liners Jokes to have quick dose of laughter. You will surely make people laugh with these tremendously funny hilarious fast pranks.

1. Funny jokes Out of my mind. Back in five minutes
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

2. Jokes what do you wish for
If they ask me: What do you wish for?
My Reply: Give me billions of Dollars. I want to experience how can Money not be able makes you Happy!

3. Girlfriend is like ice cream jokes
Girlfriend is like ice cream - easily melts but wife is like hard metal can’t be bent.

4. If you can not convince them, confuse them joke.
If you can’t convince them, confuse them.

5. prank on mother son
Mother: Come on, answer me at once. How much is nine plus eight?
Son: At once!

6. Death is hereditary
Death is hereditary.

7. New Job Joke
In my new Job: I pretended to work.
They were smarter: They pretended to pay me.

8. short jokes on early to bed
If you think that Early to bed, early to rise makes you wise than rethink..
It gonna makes people suspicious about YOU!

9. go over somewhere prank
Do not follow, for I may not lead. Do not lead, for I may not follow. Just go over there somewhere, please?

10. joke on experience
Experience is what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.

11. marriage funny
Marriage is too interesting an experiment to be tried only once.

12. Practice joke
They Say: Practice makes a man Perfect.
They also say: Nobody is Perfect.
I Concluded: Why to Practice!

1 comment:

Share Your Jokes Please

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List