Hundreds of New Funny Jokes to Impress with Good Sense of Humor

Read and share these impressive Funny Jokes to make people laugh immediately. These Jokes are 100% fresh/new and gonna make you remember-able for your ultimate sense of humor.

1.
From birth til 25 years, me and my better half was living amazing life..
Then we got married!

2.
That Kid surprised me when I asked the reason for putting 2 stones in his both ears..
He said: He likes rock music.

3.
He told me to treat your everyday like it is your last day..
One day I will be right.

4. My friend told me: Money isn't everything!
Me replied: But my kids are in touch because of it!

5. The awkward moment when you predict that fart is coming out silently and when it does: It sounds like a Machine Gun!

6. I imagine sometimes that when bald people wash their face, how far up do they go!

7. Do you know that competition where everyone wins..
Me: There is not real!
It is called Look a Like competition in China!

8. A Jealous women is better that CBI detective!

9. 2 friends had a fight.
Girl: If you were my life partner, I would have mixed poison in your Tea!
Man: If you were mine, I would have drunken that Tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Jokes Please

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List