2020 Best Short Jokes to Laugh Out Loud

First quarter of 2020 is gone but here are 2020 best Short Jokes to make rest of quarters with full of laughter, fun and entertainment.

short jokes, funny jokes, best jokes, jokes

Do you know the best thing about Switzerland?
Well, not sure but the Flag is a big Plus..

What breed of dog can jump higher than a hut?
Any Dog.. Because Hut can't jump!

Why does Scientists are doubtful about atoms?
Because they make up everything!

What you gonna call a train loaded with Chewing-gum?
A Chew Chew Train!

The world smallest Joke!
A group of women sitting Quit!

How many time you can subtract 5 from 50?
Only once because next time it won't be 50 , it will be 45 ! :))

I am unable to laugh at myself..
Invite me, I will laugh at you..

You won't be able to see my 6 packs.
For safety, they are hidden with a layer of my stomach FATs!

Relative: Oh My God! Your room is so messy..
Me: Well, It may be but I know where everything is..

One of cousin is so short that even when he sneezes, his nose touches the ground!

Can you tell me that which milk is better: Cow or Sheep?
Step - Mother

My brother is master in stand up comedy, other day he made joke about a person who can't smell, can't, see can't taste, can't talk..
I realized that it was senseless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Jokes Please

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List