Funny Sms Jokes

Amazing Funny SMS Jokes to let you send hilarious messages on whatsapp, facebook, Instagram, twitter etc. Share and keep making people laugh.

Friend 1: Do you my son has completed lots of his consignments in train..
Friend 2: Than he must had kept track!


******

What do you call a rope wounded around two trees of people?
Nokia connecting people..
_______

Why did the frog say meow?
Because he was learning a foreign language..
_______

Father's friend: It is too late, you should sleep here at my baby's room.
Boy thought that baby will disturb him at night so he replied: OK, but i will sleep at another room.
At morning he saw a beautiful girl next to her on breakfast table.
She said: i am baby and who are you?
Boy: I am the biggest fool!!
_______

Father: Tell me, what do you do, when nothing goes right?
Son: Simply dad, I go LEFT!
_______

Daughter: Do you know that where we find a sea without water and earth with out people?
Mom: No, Pl share..
Daughter: Very simple, It is on the map..


Boy: I want to be the best man in my life, but...
Girl: But what?
Boy: The problem with being the best at a wedding is that you don't get to prove it.

-------------

One kid to another kid:--
i want u to know that our friendship means a lot to me..
U cry i cry.
U laugh i laugh.
U jump out of the window...
I look down & then... i laugh again

--------------

At a study class teacher asked a kid: Do you pray to God?
Kid replied: No mam, my mom is a good cook.

-----

"What soap is to body, laughter is to the soul."-Yiddish


Husband: Wow, what a climate today..
Wife: Yes, but i am not feeling well.
Husband: Oh no, I was planning to have dinner outside.
Wife: Well, I was just joking.. We can go..
Husband: Me too was not serious, so get up and make the meal..

*****

Once a woman calls funny man for repairing door bell.
Man doesn't turns up for 4 days.
Lady was short tempered, she calls again..
Funny Man replies in short: I'm coming daily since 4 days, I press the bell, but no one comes out.

*****

Boy SMS to his friend: Don't break anyone's heart they only have one..
Her friend replies: Just go and break their bones, they have 206 of them..

*****

Do you want to know that you are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without you even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel you everywhere.... Don't mind, i was talking in short about oxygen...

*****

Why does a lion trainer buy new clothes for his work?
Simply, because he takes 'pride' in his appearance..

*****

If you don't s.m.s me today, them i will not take my dinner,I will have only ice cream after roll with chicken sandwich and pizza and sleep hungry..
good bye...

*****

Someone.. Misses you.. Needs you. Worries About you, Lonely Without you..
Guess Who?
THE MONKEY IN ... THE ZOO ...

*****

Fact 1: You can not touch your lower lip with your tongue...
Fact 2: After reading this, 99/100 idiots would try it..

*****

So Sweet is your SMILE???
so Sweet is your STYLE???
so Sweet is your VOICE???
so Sweet is your EYE?????
See .......how Sweetly I LIE.

*****

Last night I Got a severe Head pain...
I went to the Doctor ...
He said that It would be cured If I send a S.M.S TO some lunatic person...
" Tell me,Whom do I know other than you.?"

*****

A man filled a job application.
When the Salary expected column came, he confused.
After much of thoughts he wrote- "Yes".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Jokes Please

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List