... Santa Banta Jokes New Short & Fuuny Jokes - The Laugh Starter: Santa Banta

Since 2006 - Serving the Fresh, Hilarious & Entertaining Stuff For All Age Groups.

Translate

Santa Banta


«Previous Next»
Santa completed his medical and did his first operation..
Soon after finishing the operation, the patient died..
Santa prayed, "God, accept my first Gift"!!

******

Santa: Hey, look that snake is going to bite your wife..
Banta: Don't worry, His poison must be finished, just came here to recharge..

******

Santa: What did the bikers say when lost their bike?
Banta: Where is my bike..

******

Santa: I came to know that your uncle died yesterday due to bus ran over him.
Banta: Yes, but I think he was weaker than me, because yesterday an plane flew over me and
nothing happened to me!

******

Santa calls doctor..
Banta! my wife is pregnant and she is having labor pain now.
Santa: OK, Tell me that is this her first child?
Banta: No Doctor!! Her husband on the liner!!

******

One Monkey saw his Face in the Mirror and commit suicide,
You pl promise me that you will not see your face in the mirror..
pl pl!!!

******

You are miles away from me.
Still i am watching your every movements by three different..
channels!!
1.Discovery
2.National Geographic
3.Animal Planet

******

A : You are Active.
B : You are Best.
C : You are Cute.
D : You are my Dearest.
E : You are Excellent.
F : You are always First.
G : You are Great.
Sorry! can't lie till too much...

***

Santa and his Wife went to a hotel.
One lady said 'hello' to her husband.
Wife: Who was she??
Santa: Pl, don't bother me, i am already tensed as she will ask the same question to me!!!

******

Q: What do you call 300 white men chasing a black man?
A: The PGA tour.

**********

Q: How can you keep a fool busy for hours?
A: Give me a piece of paper wit 'please turn over' written on the both sides!

**********

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people."
-Victor Borge.