Santa Banta

Santa completed his medical and did his first operation..
Soon after finishing the operation, the patient died..
Santa prayed, "God, accept my first Gift"!!

******

Santa: Hey, look that snake is going to bite your wife..
Banta: Don't worry, His poison must be finished, just came here to recharge..

******

Santa: What did the bikers say when lost their bike?
Banta: Where is my bike..

******

Santa: I came to know that your uncle died yesterday due to bus ran over him.
Banta: Yes, but I think he was weaker than me, because yesterday an plane flew over me and
nothing happened to me!

******

Santa calls doctor..
Banta! my wife is pregnant and she is having labor pain now.
Santa: OK, Tell me that is this her first child?
Banta: No Doctor!! Her husband on the liner!!

******

One Monkey saw his Face in the Mirror and commit suicide,
You pl promise me that you will not see your face in the mirror..
pl pl!!!

******

You are miles away from me.
Still i am watching your every movements by three different..
channels!!
1.Discovery
2.National Geographic
3.Animal Planet

******

A : You are Active.
B : You are Best.
C : You are Cute.
D : You are my Dearest.
E : You are Excellent.
F : You are always First.
G : You are Great.
Sorry! can't lie till too much...

***

Santa and his Wife went to a hotel.
One lady said 'hello' to her husband.
Wife: Who was she??
Santa: Pl, don't bother me, i am already tensed as she will ask the same question to me!!!

******

Q: What do you call 300 white men chasing a black man?
A: The PGA tour.

**********

Q: How can you keep a fool busy for hours?
A: Give me a piece of paper wit 'please turn over' written on the both sides!

**********

"Laughter is the shortest distance between two people."
-Victor Borge.

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List