Pranks on Valentine's Day

Girl: you know, what is the trend of parties on valentine's day?
Boy: I noted that "In America you find parties but in Russia parties finds you."

----

Girlfriend: Why should you send your sweetie a valentine?
Boyfriend: Because you always heart ( hurt) the one you love.

----

Boyfriend: Love is great feeling and it is also very photogenic;
Girlfriend: How?
Boyfriend: Because it needs darkness to develop..

----

A woman tells her funny husband, "I just dreamed that
you gave me a pearl necklace for Valentine's day.
Do you know what does it means?"
Husband: You'll know tonight.
That evening, the man came home with a package and gave it to his wife.
She delighted and opens it and sees a book entitled,
"The meaning of dreams"!!!

----

When I got home last night my wife demanded that
'take me somewhere expensive place on valentine;s day'...
I thought a lot and I took her to a petrol station ...!!!

----

Wife says to husband:
I am tired of being your maid,
I am filing for divorce!
No, you are fired!

----

I overheard a friend telling his neighbor on valentine's day, "I couldn't broke my wife of the habit of staying up until 5 in the morning."
"What she do?", the neighbor asks.
"Waiting for me to get home."

----

It is being said that a woman has the last word in any argument or fight.
Because anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument again!!

----

God made a man as a great human being who pays 10$ for a 5$ thing he wants.
But similarly he has made a woman who pays 5$ for a 10$ thing that she doesn't want..

----

It has been noticed that Women, deceived by men, want to get married with them; it is a kind of revenge as good as any other. So always beware!!


"Life is just a chance to grow a soul"

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List