Teacher - Student

Teacher: What are some products of the West Indies?
Student: I don't know.
Teacher: Of course, you do. Where do you get sugar from?
Student: We borrow it from our neighbor..
__________



Teacher: What would you call that person who always keeps on explaining but other people are no longer interested in his short/long stories?
Funny student: That is a Teacher..
__________

Teacher: Mack, if your mother has 20$ and you borrow 10$, how much will remain with your mom?
Student: Miss, 20$.
Teacher: Sorry, you do not know math.
Student: No, you do not know my mom..
__________

Teacher: Could you please pay a little attention here?
Student: yes mam, I am paying as little attention as i can. !!
__________

An E.N.T. Professor retired from college. In the farewell college faculty
gifted him a silver ear.
Thanking the faculty the professor said: "Thank god I am not a gynecologist."
__________

Student 1: Do you want to hear a dirty joke?
Student 2: OK..
Student 1: A sort white horse fell in the mud.
__________

Teacher: Who can tell me what 7 times 6 is?
Student: It is 42 mam!
Teacher: Great, and who will tell me what 6 times 7 is?
Same student: It 24 mam.
__________

Two student were chatting..
First: Do you know what is snake's funny favorite subject?
Second: No, you tell.
First: Hisssstory!!!
__________

Students were looking outside of class to watch monkey there
Teacher: Why are to looking outside to see monkey when i am here?
__________

Teacher: Who will tell the chemical formula of water in short?
One student: Its "h.i.j.k.l.m.n.o."
Teacher: What is this?
Student: Mam, yesterday you told us that it is H to O !!
__________

Jazzy: My father is pregnant, I will soon have brother.
Teacher: How can it be? It is not possible.
Jazzy: My mother had abdominal pain last month, than i got a little sister, now my father is undergoing the same pain.!!!
__________

Teacher: Mack, come here, see the map and find South America.
Mack: Mam, Here it is..
Teacher: Right, Good, Go to your seat.
Teacher: Students, now tell me who discovered South America
Student: Miss, Mack ..
__________

Teacher: From where to where foreigner ruled us?
Student: I am not sure but I think from page 50 to 55...
__________

Teacher: if you want to make your character good, then say all woman 'Mother'.
Student: well that will make my character good, but what about my Father ??
__________

Teacher: On Monday, there will be class on sun.
Student: Sorry miss, i can not attend it.
Teacher: Why?
Student: My mom does not permit me to go so far.
__________

Two cows are standing in a field.
One says to the other "Are you worried about Mad Cow Disease?"
The other one says "No, It doesn't worry me, I'm a horse!"
__________

Man: How can you tell if a man is happy?
Woman : Who cares?
__________

"In ten minute, a hurricane releases more energy all the world's nuclear weapons combined."

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List