... Funny sms New Short & Fuuny Jokes - The Laugh Starter: Funny SMS

Since 2006 - Serving the Fresh, Hilarious & Entertaining Stuff For All Age Groups.

Translate

Funny SMS


«Previous Next»

Friend 1: Do you know that love triangle s bad
Friend 2: Why
Friend 1: Because two out of three persons don't like being in it.

*****

Husband: Wow, what a climate today..
Wife: Yes, but i am not feeling well.
Husband: Oh no, I was planning to have dinner outside.
Wife: Well, I was just joking.. We can go..
Husband: Me too was not serious, so get up and make the meal..

*****

Once a woman calls funny man for repairing door bell.
Man doesn't turns up for 4 days.
Lady was short tempered, she calls again..
Funny Man replies in short: I'm coming daily since 4 days, I press the bell, but no one comes out.

*****

Boy SMS to his friend: Don't break anyone's heart they only have one..
Her friend replies: Just go and break their bones, they have 206 of them..

*****

Do you want to know that you are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without you even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel you everywhere.... Don't mind, i was talking in short about oxygen...

*****

Why does a lion trainer buy new clothes for his work?
Simply, because he takes 'pride' in his appearance..

*****

If you don't s.m.s me today, them i will not take my dinner,I will have only ice cream after roll with chicken sandwich and pizza and sleep hungry..
good bye...

*****

Someone.. Misses you.. Needs you. Worries About you, Lonely Without you..
Guess Who?
THE MONKEY IN ... THE ZOO ...

*****

Fact 1: You can not touch your lower lip with your tongue...
Fact 2: After reading this, 99/100 idiots would try it..

*****

So Sweet is your SMILE???
so Sweet is your STYLE???
so Sweet is your VOICE???
so Sweet is your EYE?????
See .......how Sweetly I LIE.

*****

Last night I Got a severe Head pain...
I went to the Doctor ...
He said that It would be cured If I send a S.M.S TO some lunatic person...
" Tell me,Whom do I know other than you.?"

*****

A man filled a job application.
When the Salary expected column came, he confused.
After much of thoughts he wrote- "Yes".