Want Divorce

Lady asked to Judge in divorce court: "Your honor, I want to get a divorce from
my husband."
Judge asked: "Let us know the reason of it?"
Lady: "It is because he is not at all faithful to me."
Judge asked: "How can you be so sure about it?"
She replied, "My lord, See, there is not a single child resembles to him."
__________

A Lady complaining to the neighbor that her husband always came back home so late,
no matter how she tried to stop him.
"Take my advice," said the neighbor, "and try to do what I did. Once my husband came home at two o'clock in the morning, and from my bed I called out: 'Is that
you, John?' And that cured him."

"Cured him !" asked the woman, "but how?"
The neighbor said, "You see, his name is Ricky."
___________

A man was sharing with his fast friends, "When my spouse is infuriated, she starts shouting at me, my kids and even at our dogs too and nobody dares
answer her."

One of his friends asked. "And when you are angry, what do you do?"
The man replied, "I also shout angrily at the windows and doors of the house
and none of them dare to answer back. Ha Ha"

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List