Handle these

Can yo handle these pranks? Really - Not! Don't believe - go through..

Teacher: Its raining like cats and dogs..
What would be next sentence after this line..
Student: Now electricity department will play hide and seek game. :)

Once thief steal girls gold ornaments..
People comment: Thank God, That thing has saved.
Girl: You fool! That thing enabled me wear those ornaments...

Girl Goes on date and worried mother gives her precautions
Girl laughs a lot and hugs her mother than says: We have to change this thinking - I am going to date with Angel so give me....

Girl: No, this is wrong..
Boy: But I love you..
Girl: Still, it is wrong..
Boy: I will marry you..
Girl: Stupid, mad... It is going in wrong direction...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Jokes Please

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List