... New Short & Fuuny Jokes - The Laugh Starter: Good Time Pass

Since 2006 - Serving the Fresh, Hilarious & Entertaining Stuff For All Age Groups.

Translate

Good Time Pass


«Previous Next»
This greasy spoon restaurant was so bad, on the menu there were even flies in the pictures.


Last year, I deducted 12,126 cartons of cigarettes as a business expense. The tax man said, "Don’t ever let us catch you without a cigarette in your hand.

I failed my driver’s test. The officer asked me "what do you do at a red light?" I said, I don’t know… look around, listen to the radio.

A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. Three years later, there’s a knock on the door. He opens it and sees the same snail. The snail says ‘What the hell was that all about?"

I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for member.

I was coming back from Canada, driving through Customs, and the guy asked "Do you have any firearms with you?" I said: "What do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Jokes Please