Random Pranks

Mr joy: What is the difference between girl's leg and butter?
George replied in short: Both are delicious when spread.!!!

*******

Man to his short friend:
You know Michal, you so short that your identity card touches on your feet!!

*******

The day of the Interview.
Interviewer: Are you nervous?
Candidate: Shortly said, no, I am not. I am single.
Interviewee: Is this your pencil?
Candidate: Yes, I am a pencil.
Interviewee: What are you wearing?
Candidate: I am short but fat.

**********

My student who did not speak much English wanted to
impress me .
one day. She had to walk past me ,
while I was talking to someone. She said, "Excuse me, can I pass away?"

**********

If time doesn't wait for you..
Don't worry!!
just remove the battery from the clock and enjoy life!!
great people,great thoughts!!!!

**********

Boy jumps first..
Girl closed her eyes and returned back saying "Love is blind"
Boy in air opens his parachute and says "True love never dies."

**********

Mom: "Mickey" the clock on the wall is not working, but you have a watch.
What time is it?"
Mickey: "2 o'watch."

**********

Uncle to nephew, " Are 'pants' singular or plural?"
Nephew, "They're singular on top and plural on the bottom."

**********

What is the difference between a white man and a snake?
One is an evil, cold blooded, venomous, slimy creature of Satan and the another is a snake.

**********

Once a men inserted an advertisement in a local newspaper.
"wife wanted."
Next day he received hundred of letter saying same thing that "you can take mine."

**********

Micky: I am going to give exam.
Neighbor: Than why are taking your short cat with you?
Micky: Because, i have an exam of C A T entrance..

**********

"Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine." - Lord Byron

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List