Humor on Doctors


A doctor says to his patient, "I have bad a news and a worse news for you".
"what's the bad news?" asks the patient.
The doctor replies, "You only have 24 hours to live."
That's terrible," said the patient.
"How can the news possibly be worse?"
The doctor replies, "I've been trying to contact you since yesterday."

----------

Patient: Doctor, i feel i am a pack of cards. What should i do?
Doctor: I'll deal with you later..

----------

Doctor: do you what is Nurse?
Patient: A beautiful woman who holds our hand for one full minute and then expects our
pulse to be normal..

----------

Patient: Doctor i got pain whenever i take tea.
Doctor: Take your spoon out o cup whenever you take tea.

----------

Doctor: Congrats, you become a father.
Man: Pl, do not tell this to my wife, I want to surprise her shortly..

----------

Man to doctor: I have one problem..
Doctor.: what?
Man: I can't see the person whom i am talking..
Doctor: when you face this problem??
Man: while talking on the phone. !!!

----------

Patient: Doctor! Doctor! Everyone keeps on copying me!
Doctor: Doctor! Doctor! Everyone keeps on copying me!

----------

Sick Boy: Doctor, Le me go fast, today my friend is coming home..
I have to remove all the toys..
Doctor: why, is your friend is a thief??
Boy: No, he will identify his toys...

----------

Patient: I have a problem, I keeps in biting my nails, what should i do?
Doctor: I have solution, let me remove all your teeth..

----------

Father: I need vitamin for my son.
Doctor: Vitamin A,B or c?
Father: Any will do as my son does not the alphabets!!

----------

"If you can dream it, you can do it."
- Walt Disney

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List