Jokes - You Can't Afford to Miss

Funny Jokes

Jokes are liked by almost each of one on the earth. It gives us opportunity to have blissful laugh. We must agree that laughter is God' blessing for human beings. The things we get from laughter is:

1. We get new life energy
2. We forget all pains and tensions.
3. We start liking our life.
4. Our immune system improves.
5. Our personality gets better.

There are much more untold benefits so why not to have it now. In this blog, we have written hundreds of Funny Jokes so force you have a big smile.

In this post, we will again share some of the best new pranks to experience quick dose of fun.

1. Me: If there are 2 persons and both are wrong, together, can they make right decision?
Ans: NO, see your parents!

2. My Phone rang: Trin trin
I picked up and said : Hello
My friend: Hello buddy, I was thinking I should not ask you but...
Me: Tell me
Him: I need some money..
Me: Yes, you were right. You should not ask.

3. My heart is too big to love only one lady in my young days!

4. If love is life than what food is?

5. I was sitting on the public bench. One stranger came and sat besides me.
I stared at him and asked: Did you bring the money.
He ran..

6. I was foodie in my young days and lazy too!
When my friend and relatives used to ask me: Try Exercise, I often used to reply them: What extra fries?? LOL

7. When he said beautiful brides are found at every corner of earth, I said earth is Round my friend!

8. I don't know whether it happens with me or with all of us. I like wife of others and kids of mine...

9. Love is expensive, try asking from the people who are fallen into it.

10. Love is until we were not married.

11. When she asked me: Are you big boy?
Me: Once I owned Ferrero Rocher....Hahaha

Above quick jokes are just like a starters. This website is filled with many of amazing hilarious contents. Our lives are so fast but we must
pause and give time to ourselves. We must take a relax breath, We try to inhale good thoughts and exhale negative energy.

When we start living the present moment, our quality of life gets better. Time flies so we must value it. The main thing is that whatever you do, do it with your heart. Give your 100% so that you should not regret. Entertainment is everywhere but you must have willing to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Jokes Please

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List