Jokes For Kids

Kid A: I can rub this world if i determine so..
Kid B: No yo can not..
Kid A: How can you predict so?
Kid B: Because i am not going to give you an eraser!

****

1st Kid: See how sweet my new born brother is.
2nd Kid: Wow, he looks so cute! Tell me his name?
1st Kid: I do not know it yet. I ca not understand a single word, he says...

****

Mam: I ordered you to stand at the end of the row..
Kids: I went but someone else was already standing there!!

****


Short tempered father to kid: Whenever i beat you, you don't get annoyed,
how do you control your anger?
Son replied in short: i start cleaning the toilet seat with your toothbrush..

****

Son asked to father: Why was the math book sad but not short?
Father replied: Because it had too many problems..

****

Father: What will happen if the third war takes place?
Funny Kids: We will have one more addition chapter in our history book!

****

Father: Do you have a trouble making decisions?
Son: Well, yes and no !!!

****

Son: mom, yesterday when i was on bus with dad, dad told me to give up my
seat to a lady.
Mom: Good, you have done right thing.
Son: but mom I was sitting on dad's lap.

****


Once there were three Ladies:
First Lady: My husband's hair color is Black, So i will wear black dress for tomorrow's Party.
Second Lady: My husband's hair color is yellow,So i will wear yellow dress for tomorrow Party.
Third Lady questioned: Very funny.. My Husband is bald and short, So what should I wear???!!!

****

The boss returned after lunch in a cool mood and he called the whole staff in to listen to a couple of short jokes, which he had picked up,
Everybody, but one girl laughed uproariously.
He asked 'What's the matter?' grumbled the boss. 'Haven't you got a sense of humor?
she replied-'I don't have to laugh,'
Because I am this leaving Friday.

****

Son: Dad, why this aunt's stomach is so fat?
Father: You naughty, you know everything..
Son: No, i promise dad, i don't know.
Dad: OK, There is water filled-up in her stomach..
Son: Oh, than there is risk of sinking in water for baby??

****

First girl: I spend hours in front of the mirror admiring my beauty. Do you think that''s vanity?
Second girl: No, it's imagination.

****

"Quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten." ~Gucci Slogan

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List