On Lazyman

Lazy man thinking: A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station!!
________

Boyfriend; am i the first man you have ever loved ?
Girlfriend; of course yes honey, why do all lazy men ask the same question?
________

A man was filling up application form for a job.
He was not sure as to what to be filled in column "Salary Expected".
After much thought he wrote: Yes!

_________

Man at an Art Gallery: I suppose this horrible looking thing
is what you call modern art?
Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, that's a mirror!
_________

Teacher: It is very bad, why are you late again?
Student: I am very sorry mam, I just overslept.
Teacher: Do you mean that you need to sleep at home too?
________

Two female friends talk..
First: why don't men show their real feelings??
second: because they don't have anyone...
first: o.k., tell me, what is successful men?
second; who earns more than his wife can spend !!
__________

Man: I broke my leg in two places.
Friend suggestion: Than you should quit going to those place..
_________

Dad: How do YOU spell cat?
Son: k - a - t.
Dad: You are wrong, look at the dictionary, it is c-a-t!
Son: But Dad, you asked me how do I spell it!
_________

A man at medical shop: Can i but poison?
Chemist: Sorry, We can not provide you.
Man thinks and than shows his marriage certificate..
Chemist apologized and sad: Sorry, I didn’t know that you had a prescription with you..

5 comments:

  1. I regard something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved
    to fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your presence has made it interesting.. Keep reading

      Delete
  3. Great post.Never knew this, appreciate it for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Jokes Please

Jokes Home
Privacy Policy
Sitemap
Contact us






Join the List